Jasmine teaches on how to use your breath to support your meditation practice and takes calls from listeners to answer questions. Finishing with 15 minutes of Loving Kindness Guided Meditation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hi there. I’m about to share a life-changing secret with you . So stop what you are doing and sit down and give this email your full att...
-
Hello there Some things have happened this week that have got me thinking. And I wanted to share with you. I expect you’ve had the expe...
-
This meditation brings the transformative power of blessing to relationships that cause us pain. You probably know the book All I Really...
-
Right now I’m reading My Life In France by Julia Child (she was played by Meryl Streep in Julie & Julia ) My goodness, she was obse...
-
This meditation shifts the focus of forgiveness outside of ourselves to the hurt we have experienced from others. Forgiveness does not me...
-
This meditation brings joy into our own lives and flowing out through us into nature.
-
It's a year since Meditation Radio began. Join host Jasmine Sampson and The Magic Of LIfe Coach Max Ryan to hear their perceptions o...
-
The latest meditation in the Blessing Series brings the power of blessing and light to national politics.

No comments:
Post a Comment