Tips on creating a special space to meditate at home or work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This meditation follows on from the Death and Rebirth Meditation. All of life flows in waves of new birth, growth, harvest and letti...
-
This visualisation is a process of moving from fear and a deep sense of separation to a place where we can trust that we are guided a...
-
Tips on creating a special space to meditate at home or work.
-
A question came up over the weekend that set me to thinking deeply. I was leading a Relationship Healing Retreat and we’d done some process...
-
We can be heartbroken for many reasons, not just the end of a love affair or loss of a loved one. Right now, I believe most of humanity...
-
This meditation brings the power of Unconditional Love into all aspects of our lives.
-
This meditation brings the transformative power of blessing to relationships that cause us pain. You probably know the book All I Really...
-
Join Jasmine Sampson (www.HowToCreateMiracles.com) in a live meditation to heal and support people and places affected by natural disasters...

I have been using my attic as my space for Free Guided Meditations, it is quiet and uncluttered. It helps me get centered.
ReplyDelete