This meditation brings the power of blessing to our physical body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This week's guest is Katherine Bright. Katherine has extensive training in a wide variety of healing modalities and complementa...
-
This meditation is for those times when nothing we do seems to make a difference and God seems far away and not listening. It calls up...
-
A question came up over the weekend that set me to thinking deeply. I was leading a Relationship Healing Retreat and we’d done some process...
-
Perhaps you are one of the many people around the world watching the Olympics. Robert and I choose not to have a TV, so I don’t get to see...
-
Over the summer break I drove around the Taranaki Coast Rd and stopped to take a picture of the lighthouse. The only sounds ...

No comments:
Post a Comment